| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Southerntruck, jaycoop, Joe H, WICruiser, 2-Ton, 42465967, Shade Baby),
114
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,362 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2012 Posts: 206 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2012 Posts: 206 | I am wondering if a rear step bumper from a '62 stepside will fit a '65 stepside. LMC lumps bumpers together for '60-'66. I would guess that it would depend on the overall length and the distance between the brackets. I would appreciate any advice on this. Thank you.
1965 Chevy C20 Stepside
| | |
| |
| |