| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,294 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 33 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 33 | I have determined from the casting number on the block (352194 - 292 from 73-84) i have a 292. When ordering parts for the engine thoguh I am asked what exact year the engine is and where it came from. Is there an engine VIN decoder or some other way to tell what I have? The year spread of 73 - 84 can yeild upward of 4 different parts at times. Thanks | | |
| |
| |