| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,137 Posts1,056,471 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 962 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 962 | If you had to re-install the shift levers on the tranny, make sure you got them positioned right on the shift shafts. I had a similar prob when I rebuilt the 3-speed on my 54 chevy. I got the shift levers re-installed wrong, and it wouldn't shift, the shift rods wouldn't fit, etc...
good luck
chip
Preaching the Hot Rod Gospel according to the 4-stroke apostles:
Suck, Squish, Fire and Fumes
| | |
| |
| |