| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
129
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,292 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#82310 08/31/2007 2:13 PM | Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 46 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 46 | I am wanting to put a 250 2 groove balancer on my 235. Does anyone know what I will have to do as far as modifications to the 250 balancer? I understand others take the 250 and fit it onto the 235. Thanks for any info! | | |
| |
| |