| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,119 Posts1,056,313 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 40 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 40 | Hi all...I just got my 46 Chevy 3/4 ton PU w/ 216 and 4 speed, and was getting ready to replace the battery and saw it had the ground strap on the negative post...I thought the 46's were Positive Ground...am I wrong?
John | | |
| |
| |