| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Gdads51, Hugh63c10, moparguy, 32Fordpuchoptop, Hanks custodian, ShopRag, Ponchogl),
138
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,283 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 Extreme Gabster | | Extreme Gabster Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 | As far as I know the assembly is not being mass produced. I did read of a small batch (10?) being made a few years ago but I doubt any are still on a shelf. I expect you'll have to settle for good used ones and they are somewhere between hen's teeth and frog hair on the scarcity list. | | |
| |
| |