| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Eileen),
271
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,181 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 814 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 814 | I have my rocker arm assembly apart and am cleaning the sludge out of it. The upper side of the head has a lot of sludge sitting in it and I've been able to mop some of it out with rags but I was wondering if there was something I could spray it with to help loosen it up. I know whatever I use will wind up in the crankcase but I will change the oil. A few weeks ago I ran a 50/50 mixture of oil and automatic transmission fluid through it to clean it but there is still this stuff sitting where the rocker arm assembly goes.
1956 Chevy 3200
| | |
| |
| |