| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,448 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 159 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 159 | I just made some mounting frames with 1" square tubing and welded that to the floor. That picture is out of my '39 but I'll do something similar in my '50. http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt138/capedcat/wheel%20hub%20spacers/IMG_0332.jpgAstro Van bucket seats have flat frames on the bottom and you can bolt them right to the floor. Those are the only other buckets I've installed. Craig
It is neither wealth nor splendor, but tranquility in occupation which brings happiness. - Thomas Jefferson
CK
| | |
| |
| |