| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (TUTS 59, MaxStewart, KEVINSKI, HandyAndy, Otto Skorzeny, Gray_Ghost, Steelonsteel, 1 invisible),
129
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,584 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 96 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2011 Posts: 96 | yea it hasn't been a very happy holiday time.
I currently have a fuel sending unit and fuel pump on the way and I finished painting and coating my fuel tank so I can get rid of the gas can in the passenger side window. Shipping to Alaska is ridicules, I bought a sending unit and a fuel pump for $90-$100 and shipping cost $50 | | |
| |
| |