| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (J Lucas, Hotrod Lincoln, dt235sd, 1955 1 Series, Gdads51, 55shaker, Lightholder's Dad, wilbur53),
81
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,079 Posts1,056,297 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#81149 08/07/2007 1:26 AM | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 29 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 29 | Thank You all for the reply. Most engines I work on the Main Bearing caps are part of the block they came off of. But I do not have much knowlage on old Inlines. Lucky for me I number each one and know exactly where they go. I found another set and now I remember they go to the other engine block. But if I do change them with another block. Its clear Line Bore & Hone job. | | |
| |
| |