| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,098 Posts1,056,162 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2010 Posts: 63 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2010 Posts: 63 | Fellow an hour away is rodding his '50 3/4-ton; he's only keeping the body & frame and selling the rest to someone who'll use it. I've a '54 1/2-ton and am keeping an eye out for spare parts. I'm pretty sure the '50 front suspension is the same as the '54 but I don't know about the steering box. Would it be a bolt-in replacement for my '54's? Also, I read that the '50 open driveline suspension is different than my '54 closed but would it be a bolt-on (existing holes) if I get the hangers with it? Maybe an easy way to get "open"? I'm already going to grab the engine-trans & radiator... 
'53 BelAir 261 3spd/OD 4dr '54 3100 235 3spd '79 C30 with a '51 235-'57Bellhousing-'67SM420-14bolt dually '89 V3500 350/465/205 SRW CC One Chevy just isn't enough.
| | |
| |
| |