Hello all, I have an idea for a car show.)(Our stove bolts!) After 18yrs at johnston community college (20 mins east of Raleigh),last 5 of those years I was Director of Programs, fine art, graphic design, and music. My last big project was the construction of a recently completed $200,000.00 fine art gallery project-a large idea for gallery was to focus a portion of the exhibitions on "non-traditional ART". In this case an auto show-suburbans,panel trucks and trucks. Would you guys be interested? We could develop a stovebolt show. There is a 1500 sq ft art gallery and very large paved parking lot right in front.(I thought we could literally create a shop inside the gallery) could be very cool! Set up a frame on jack stands with tools, sheet metal parts etc. Car parts hanging on wall as art, photographs hanging too... Anyway just an idea- let me know if there are enough of us local to make this happen. We could possibly have event this spring,in 6-8 months or in 2013. The gallery plans for up to year in advance.

For clarification, I am no longer employed by JCC (I am an adjunct instructor, I am now in divinity school and a licensed pastor:) but I know the college would welcome this type of event, in fact they are seeking an auto group to exhibit.