| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (Deegs53, CuzzFuzz, 1 invisible),
96
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,140 Posts1,056,466 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 187 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 187 | Hi all, I have a 58 3600. I have a 2 part question for you. What kind of oil do I put in my tranny (4 on the floor). I only see Auto Tran fluid at the store. And what do I put in the differential? (Gear Oil?) Thanks Rick
Rick 58 3600 4 on the floor
| | |
| |
| |