| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
136
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,241 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 2,557 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 2,557 | Here are three pictures of the AD truck lower cushion springs I have.I'm not sure what year my cushion is from,I know there is two different sizes.Top side of the spring cushion is about 54 1/2" at the widest point x 19" deep. The widest point on the bottom frame work is 54" x 20 1/4" deep.Do you know what I have ? pic#1 pic#2 pic#3 Thanks,Tim 1951 3100 Chevrolet1951 Chevrolet Suburban CarryallImage"A house is built with boards and beams. A home is built with love and dreams." "Look deep before you leap !!!" / "Everything is Everything" "If I say a mouse can pull a house, hitch him up"
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
AD lower seat cushion Identification
| bowtietim | 12/18/2011 5:09 AM | |
| |
| |