Update: checked my points and distributor cap, points were a little tight so I reset them ( Dwell is 36 ), the cap had a fry mark on one of the studs , cleaned it... Noticed that the heat riser on the manifold was staying open, fixed that... It runs better now... Got to learn how to drive it with the Hrydra-Matic, getting easier each time I driver it on the roads... Might need some transmission linkage adjustment so it shifts better... It seems it shifts through the first three gears pretty fast... Even if I have it in the 1-3 range... Other that that, it only stalled once today when I took the wife for a ride... When we got back home she said " now that was an experience " !!!



1954 Chevy 3104 3 Window Hydra-Matic in my family for over 60 Years

Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right... "Scarlet Begonias" Grateful Dead 1974