| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,448 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2010 Posts: 303 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2010 Posts: 303 | I used a Hot Rod Wires 12 circuit in my '56. I am extremely happy with it and have purchased another for a '54 GMC pickup I'm working on. Thank you all for the great advice on a wiring harness. I think I'm going with the 12 circuit from hot rod wires. I also like the fact that it is made in the U.S.A. and that the wires are 8 guage. The american Auto wire looks good to but a little to pricey for my budget. I have been looking on the net and the most expensive kit I found was from Painless Wiring. The kits look well made but are very expensive. My 50 truck project is going to just be a daily driver so I really don't need show quality stuff on it. I have added a link to some pics of my project. I have done everything myself. from the exhaust install to the paint. It ain't perfect, and still has a way to go. But I'm happy with it so far. http://rides.webshots.com/album/581886710OMlQTD
Last edited by tracern1; 12/15/2011 3:19 AM.
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
Universal wiring harness , which one to use?
| tracern1 | 12/14/2011 3:04 AM |
Re: Universal wiring harness , which one to use?
| The Green Farmer | 12/14/2011 4:11 AM |
Re: Universal wiring harness , which one to use?
| Cletis | 12/14/2011 4:14 AM |
Re: Universal wiring harness , which one to use?
| Daniel Bland | 12/14/2011 4:24 AM |
Re: Universal wiring harness , which one to use?
| coilover | 12/14/2011 5:55 AM |
Re: Universal wiring harness , which one to use?
| bartamos | 12/14/2011 6:01 AM |
Re: Universal wiring harness , which one to use?
| helilog56 | 12/14/2011 7:06 AM |
Re: Universal wiring harness , which one to use?
| Daniel Bland | 12/14/2011 8:38 AM |
Re: Universal wiring harness , which one to use?
| bartamos | 12/14/2011 7:11 PM |
Re: Universal wiring harness , which one to use?
| JiMerit Boltr#43 | 12/14/2011 8:49 PM |
Re: Universal wiring harness , which one to use?
| Saint | 01/26/2012 1:13 PM |
Re: Universal wiring harness , which one to use?
| tracern1 | 12/15/2011 3:17 AM |
Re: Universal wiring harness , which one to use?
| Cletis | 12/15/2011 5:39 AM |
Re: Universal wiring harness , which one to use?
| tracern1 | 12/15/2011 2:18 PM |
Re: Universal wiring harness , which one to use?
| johnhull | 12/16/2011 12:55 AM |
Re: Universal wiring harness , which one to use?
| tracern1 | 12/16/2011 3:22 PM |
Re: Universal wiring harness , which one to use?
| Achipmunk | 12/17/2011 1:20 AM |
Re: Universal wiring harness , which one to use?
| tracern1 | 12/17/2011 3:42 PM | |
| |
| |