My '49 is finally back from paint. My buddy has a collision shop and we've been working on it when he has some free time. I did all the metal work. I had him help with smoothing it all out and actually laying the paint. He also helped hang the doors and put the front clip on. He does it for a living and I'd be banging my head against the wall trying to line it all up. I think I can handle putting the box together and putting it on the truck..I hope lol. Probably do that in the spring. Anyway, here are a couple pics of what I started with:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v621/Southtowns27/49%20Chevy/?action=view&current=IMG004.jpg
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v621/Southtowns27/49%20Chevy/?action=view&current=IMG003.jpg

And here it is now:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v621/Southtowns27/49%20Chevy/?action=view&current=Truck3.jpg
I know, I need to get a closer pic, but the truck is now tucked away in the corner for the winter.
Just wanted to share the progress


49 Chevy 3600
65 Chevy K10
48 International KB-1 Service Truck
55 Willys CJ5 - Chevy 331 powered
26 Model T Roadster Rat Rod
70 Tucker Sno-Cat 442-A
96 Dodge 3500 Cummins dually flatbed x-cab 4x4
06 Jeep Wrangler LJ rock crawler
If you can't fix it with a hammer, it's an electrical problem