| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
10 members (John L., Otto Skorzeny, TUTS 59, Gray_Ghost, mvigo, TS3600, joe apple, 55shaker, JW51, PAUL Berardi),
100
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,083 Posts1,056,329 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2008 Posts: 1,388 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2008 Posts: 1,388 | It's pretty quiet in here, so I figured I'd ask some questions. From reading, I see that CB's showed up around 1958. Now, were these early tube type CB's always 12v? Where there 6v units made? Or was this just a good time for the truck owner to change over to 12v. I would imagine these early CB would draw quite a bit of power.
Thanks in advance. | | |
| |
| |