| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,697 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 8 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 8 | I got a 1981 Chevy pickup with a 250. 4.1 for a donor for a 36 pickup. I wont 200 to 250 hp out of it and I wont to use it for a dally driver. It has eltronic ignition on it and is currently set up to run propane. what is the best way to get this power and where do I get the parts? | | |
| |
| |