| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (1955 1 Series, Otto Skorzeny, KEVINSKI, Lostbuthaulinass, Peggy M, tclederman, 2 invisible),
92
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,142 Posts1,056,478 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 1,901 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 1,901 | While getting back around to the disassembled heater on my bench I thought a little motor refresh was in order. After cleaning out the insides with electrical cleaner and compressed air and slipping it back together I began bench testing and rediscovered the squeal I'd forgot all about. With a little bumping and repositioning it will go away but that won't be an option when it's installed. So it's clear I need to apply a little grease to the bushings but.... whats the best lube for the job? Heater motor pics
Give me ambiguity or give me something else
| | |
| |
| |