| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,083 Posts1,056,327 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 940 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 940 | Mine was full of dead bugs and other crap. I ended up gutting it and using a dry element so I could keep the look of an oil bath. http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6236/6286050234_968eb64773_z.jpgI'll probably switch to the K&N they're using in the post you linked to once the cheap paper one I'm using reaches the end of its life. Its a cheapie Specter brand from Autozone and its supported by a rubber sleeve I picked up from the plumbing section of Home Depot. | | |
| |
| |