| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
11 members (Gdads51, dt235sd, Gray_Ghost, Woodcmiami, Shaffer's1950, Nick in Manitou, Jon G, Otto Skorzeny, Hotrod Lincoln, walter74, 1 invisible),
70
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,131 Posts1,056,372 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2010 Posts: 11 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2010 Posts: 11 | Here's a link to what I'm looking at. No engine or trans, most of the glass is there but broken. Steering column is there but not in the pictures. I have a 235 laying around with a powerglide, have a 327 and a th350 somewhere. I would really like to go with something fuel injected though. I really want to build it reliable enough to be a daily driver, comfortable enough to throw the wife and kids in and drive a couple hours. http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w143/jazn_84/Suburban/ | | |
| |
| |