| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,096 Posts1,056,478 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 227 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2005 Posts: 227 | I have a 1966 Chevy C30 Tow Truck. It had an aftermarket turn signal with a hazard pull switch. I removed the unit and installed the factory turn signal. I now have the dealer installed optional hazard switch I would like to install.
I understand the dealer-installed option was installed between the steering column plugs. You pulled the plug apart and plugged one end into the male plug of the hazard switch and the other end in the female side of the hazard switch.
The problem is it looks like someone cut it out... No more plugs! Does anyone have any idea how to splice the hazard switch into an existing wire harness?
1960 Chevy Apache (C10) 1965 Chevy C30 Dump Truck 1966 Chevy C30 Tow Truck | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Wiring Hazards in a 66 C30
| Bornco | 12/01/2011 1:49 AM | |
| |
| |