| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,396 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2007 Posts: 91 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2007 Posts: 91 | I have a 1949 Chevy P/U how do I tell if it a early or late model. It doesn't have a plate on the door sill. I do have the numbers off of the engine How can I tell when it was built
Thanks
Bennie | | |
| |
| |