OK thanks. Yeah, it's on my '52 3100. The rest of the rear fenders are in very good shape, it's just these "fender stiffeners" are beginning to rust. I'll grind em off and replace with some new metal. I'll just shape em the same-nobody will ever know the difference. Guess buying that Lincoln 180C was a good move after all. The only thing wrong with the rest of the bed is a couple of the weld spots that hold the angle strips in the inside corners of the bed have rusted through. The angle strips are fine, it's just the weld spots. The heat from welding probably made the surrounding metal a little thin or weak. Heck, I'm overjoyed with the condition of this entire body. That's why I jumped on the $5500 asking price for the truck. It's making the body work a breeze- well all most!!!!


'52 3100 "once a Marine, always a Marine!!