| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,713 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 66 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 66 | I have 54 235 motor that I pulled apart several years ago had all together but the head bought wrong camshaft now have the correct cam for the motor but the head has been sitting in my garage and has some rust on it. Will a newer head from a late 50's 235 work for the motor with the new cam that I have? I do have the other 235 as well or am I better off having the head Milled. | | |
| |
| |