| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
116
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,541 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#79865 07/14/2007 11:21 AM | Joined: Dec 2004 Posts: 20 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2004 Posts: 20 | I have a '48 235 in my '51 3800 from a swap done before I got the truck. Runs good and always starts no matter how long I ignore the old truck. Only problem is a leaky rear main seal. No idea about the mileage on the motor though. | | |
| |
| |