| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,257 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2008 Posts: 88 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Aug 2008 Posts: 88 | Long story...the short of it is that it was disassembled by a guy building a rat rod....I picked up the stock drivetrain for a 52 cab I rescued from a sheep farm so I'm rebuilding frame up, checking each piece as I go. | | |
| |
| |