| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,082 Posts1,056,324 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 106 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 106 | Nice truck. Black or green would look fine but I think black would look best. I hope to see you on the road next time I drive through the Bay area in my 54 3100.
Stovebolts are good for the heart
| | |
| |
| |