| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,179 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 22 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 22 | I have a 1975 nova 250 6 cylinder motor in my 1940 panel .I want to put a earlier head on so I can put dual exhaust or multi carb intake.In my search I found any 230 250 or 292 wil fit. Can anybody confirm this is correct?I found a 1969 motor, or is there a more preferable year?Thanks Tom | | |
| |
| |