| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,095 Posts1,056,475 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 208 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 208 | I put a 1950 front clip on mt 1954 GMC. It came with a Chevy hood and I had the front clip and rear fenders sitting around from an other project. I don't know if this helped.
Last edited by Bart; 11/04/2011 4:10 AM.
| | |
| |
| |