with winter coming on i'm planning ahead since i dont have much time now a days to work on my truck. But in December i'l have a few weeks off school and would like to take the time to get some work done one the truck. I live in Northern MN so it gets quite cold but with the occasional day above 30. My question is what exactly would happen if i sprayed my truck with primer in weather around 40 degrees? I've read many places that its not recommended but all i'm really trying to accomplish is to get it in primer then in the spring sand re primer and paint. I sprayed my dash with just a quick coat of spray can primer last year in around 40 degree weather to just cover up the bare metal and their doesn't seem to be much evidence there that i sprayed in cold weather.