| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Bill Hanlon, UtahYork, KEVINSKI, Otto Skorzeny, 37 GC, klhansen, Gazz, Hugh63c10),
124
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,607 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 323 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2005 Posts: 323 | I'll send a PM on the boosters. I don't believe the body would end up weighing that much if you didn't factor the pump and water tank in. I'm wondering if there is a standard fire engine red color for the older trucks? The new red is quite a bit brighter. | | |
| |
| |