| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,379 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 8 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 8 | I have a 49 6400 2 ton. The out fit I bought it from may have sold me a pig in the poke. I have never seen one a pre 60 big bolt. A pic or two would be great! Thanks. | | |
| |
| |