| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,135 Posts1,056,423 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2007 Posts: 7 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Apr 2007 Posts: 7 | Had truck for about 9 months I thought the truck was a c10 until I checked the serial & Frame number. Leo I checked out your panel looks great. I am working on a 63 Panel. I will post pics soon | | |
| |
| |