| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,135 Posts1,056,423 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 220 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 220 | Hello! I want to get the horn working on my '59 Apache, but here's what I have on the steering wheel...basically nothing (click on link below). Can anyone lay out for me exactly the parts I'll need, and maybe point me to a schematic of how things are set up on the steering wheel? I found the horn wire socket under the dash, and the relay and horns are still there, so I'm not going to worry about that part of things now. I'd appreciate any help anyone can give me. Thanks... Chris http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac248/barsteel/100_0083.jpg
Last edited by Woogeroo; 10/22/2011 1:18 AM. Reason: added year/model to topic
| | |
| |
| |