Not sure if I mentioned it or not, but it's on my rear end (duallys).. The hubs are actually IN the brake drums.
HUB > DRUM > RIM > RIM
After seeing the fluids color, I'm positive that it's not brake fluid.
I sprayed the water everywhere. No pressure fitting on the hose or anything just my thumb loosely on the end.
Also, definitely not left over water.
While I was getting rid of rust off of the drums, I noticed that there are four holes that seem as if they are meant for draining this exact thing.
Before I cleaned the rims, the areas where the fluid is collecting now were CAKED with nasty crap built up for years(maybe this fluid?) I find it odd that that fluid would come out... How full of fluid are differentials?
I'd think halfway up that axle (vertically) would be too high for this to be coming out as much as it is?
I'm sorry if it seems that I can't get into this area to give you gents more intel. But I've only got 2 jack stands (borrowed) and I am very much working on the front end (for the next week atleast).
The Truck^^^ This is the photo I was talking about. You can see on the rear far tire the fluid leaking. (both sides are like this)