| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,231 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2011 Posts: 6 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Aug 2011 Posts: 6 | Hey bolters.Great website.I just bought a 66 K-10 fleetside LB last month.I've always wanted a 4x4 to restore and finally found a truck.Had to be a GM.I was going to just tune it up fix some elec. issues and drive it BUUUT as you all know one thing leads to another and it is now turning into a frame off resto.Junk 79 350 out. 1965 327 vette motor being built right now.Guess I'll have to wait to drive.But I hopefully wont have to do things twice.From WA state so not real bad for rust. | | |
| |
| |