I believe I installed an Oakie bushing. I do remember the bushing being very long.

I crawled under the truck tonight and found a small puddle of fluid directly under the area where the torque tube meets the bell. The fluid was leaking where the sleeve screws onto the bell. The sleeve was loose, so I snugged it up with a pair of channel locks. Everything else looked ok. This led me to another question:

I looked in the shop manual to see how much fluid should be added to both the transmission and the fill point above the bell. I couldn't find any fluid capacities for either fill point. Can anyone tell me how much the tranny and bell area hold? I need to check both but don't want to overfill. I know it takes 80W90 but how much? Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited by jss1956; 09/27/2011 1:35 AM.

It never costs more to ask and it never costs more to think big.