| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,680 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2011 Posts: 10 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Aug 2011 Posts: 10 | Does anyone know where i can buy a u joint ball/bell for a 1949 chevy 3100 4 speed floor shift? I have it posted in the swapmeet too, but was hoping maybe someone knew where I could pic up a new one. Mine broke the front u joint and busted the rear housing off the trans and damaged the ball collar. I have found all the parts except the ball collar and the collar seat.
Thanks, Skip
1949 chevy 3100
| | |
| |
| |