| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,401 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 261 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 261 | Hi All,
I am wondering if anyone has built a AC system by piece parting. I am interested in AC for my 1950 1/2 ton with a 235. The kits are expensive and not even complete, I believe you still have to buy a seperate electric fan that in not included. The double damper pulley is also not included in the kit. Is it possible to build a cheaper kit using other parts? Has anyone built a costom set up? | | |
| |
| |