Thanks, It does look pretty good on the pass. side. The picture that I posted here is about like the guy showed it on Craigslist and why I was surprised that he was only asking $2500 for it. I drove to his place and found the nasty hood and bad dent on the driver side. Almost walked away until I drove it. The motor is fresh, strong, loud and it's fun to drive. It has all new exhaust except for manifolds, lots of new parts, starter, battery and others. Under the hood looked brand new. I don't think it had 1,000 miles on it since putting the 350 in it. Driver side is not terrible but one bad dent and the door is sagging bad, hard to open. The body mounts are shot and I need to address that soon.

For now, I'm going to have a guy repair the dent (he's willing to work with it without cutting), do some minor touchup and paint the hood which is badly scratched. It'll salvage things and make her look alittle better going down the road.

Eventually, I may make major changes including painting a different color. The red and white is kind of a classic and I appreciate it for that but I really like green and may go to a more custom job later on. We'll see how it goes. For now, I just have to work to save her for what she is, a workhorse of an old truck.

Bill