| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,465 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2000 Posts: 90 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2000 Posts: 90 | Can anyone tell me what the difference would be between a 1937 1/2-ton (GC) truck clutch pedal and a 1938 and newer? I believe the 37 has a different PN in the master parts book. I am thinking of converting to the newer clutch setup, but just wondering if I will need a different pedal, or can modify what I have.
1959 Chevrolet 3800 Pickup 1937 Chevrolet GC Panel Can you still call it a barn find if it's your barn? | | |
| |
| |