Hi all, new to the site. Can't believe the wealth of info here - it's great! Here is some pics of the Big Bolt we are working on. http://photobucket.com/53gmc2ton
I know the answer I need is here somewhere. I would like to know if the patch panels for the lower cab corners on the 53 smaller trucks are the same. I think I read somewhere that the cabs were the same, just the fenders, grille and such are different. LMC Truck couldn't tell me anything and I would like to get them ordered. Also, are the parts for the doors (window glass, rubber and window rails) the same between the two? I really need to get the doors and windows sealed up before and rainy weather. Thanks for any info.


1st Gen. Dodge Cummins 4x4 OVRTRQD Buick GNX #276
"If it died... we can fix it" | "If your not outraged, you're not paying attention." | "Do you know a large group of baboons is called a Congress? That explains a lot." ~author unwn