A good flaring kit is key. The end of the tube should be totally flat so a good cutting tool is also a must. run a drill bit the size of the tube through the end just to de-burr. use medium Emory cloth on the line before you flare. Get the tube nice and smooth. when you flare, use plenty of lube! (actually I am very serious. I use 10w30 motor oil.) when you connect your lines and check for leaks, you may need to re-seat the line...crank down on the fitting....loosen it up, then crank down on it again. You may need to do that process a couple times. OE material is much easier to flare then stainless.

To answer the original question, I dont think you can buy individual lines. A previous post recommended inline tube...great company!!!! Give them a call and ask.


Do something! Even if it's wrong!