| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,339 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#77888 05/22/2007 5:52 PM | Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 1,552 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 1,552 | Clint:
I had a similar problem with a sbc in a '66 Chevy C10 with a 700R4 transmission. I had my mechanic adjust the kickdown cable and this seemed to make startup from a stand still after shifing into drive much smoother and prevented the stall I was experiencing. It helped me, maybe it will help you.
Tony | | |
| |
| |