| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,261 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 3 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 3 | I just posted my 37 panel in the gallery, there are a couple good pics of the rear doors, I can certainly take some close-ups if you like. I actually have a couple old ones that I used for patterns to make new. http://s1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff402/Plee37/37%20Panel%20Show/ | | |
| |
| |