| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Woodcmiami, Jon G, 2-Ton, Pre '68 Dave, Rusted Nut, 55shaker, Bill Hanlon),
117
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,260 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2010 Posts: 8 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jun 2010 Posts: 8 |
I guess am referring to the ball stud on the back portion of the steering arm where the tie rod is attached. Do you remove these? If so, how?
I purchased a new set-up from LMC (tie rod and tie rod end). What is also confusing is that the steering arm set-up shown in the LMC catalogue (page 86) is opposite of that shown in the manual (i.e., with the curved parts of the steering arm reversed). I assume the GMC maintenance manual is correct.
I appreciated the replies thus far.
55 GMC 2nd Series(under construction)
| | |
| |
| |