| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Charles in CA, dt235sd, jmoore, Jay R, Southerntruck, Flatblu4748, tclederman, 5cameo8, 1 invisible),
72
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,683 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 1,997 Big Bolt Forum Co-moderator | | Big Bolt Forum Co-moderator Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 1,997 | Well, tomorrow I think I'll be getting into the driver's side corner of my 1948 2 ton. I will shopping for parts and supplies. I'll be needing a spot weld cutter and carbide de-burring tool, looks like the inner and outer cowl pieces, and most likely the piece between the inner and outer, but it looks pretty good. But I'll see once I start cutting into the metal. I'll be back asking questions once I get going. I saw some good links for putting in patch panels, but will continue to study. I don't have a TIG, but I do have a MIG. Jump in with any good tips or more links if you like. A day without laughter is a day wasted- Charlie Chaplin When wrestling a grizzly bear, you have to keep at it until the bear gets tired, not when you get tired. 1948 Chevy 2-Ton | | |
| |
| |