| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,095 Posts1,056,494 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 74 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 74 | Hey guys, I am down to the wire (pun intended) with my 235 installation on my 46 Chevy Stylemaster. Only problem is I can't remember which wire is supposed to be connected where: I was thinking maybe someone could set the record straight. Generator: The generator has one large wire and one small wire... one bottom terminal and one top terminal. Which wire goes where? [IMG] http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r97/BG528/HPIM0397.jpg[/img] Distributor and Coil I plain and simple can't remember how to wire up the coil and distributor. I believe a wire should go from the top exposed terminal of the coil to the distributor, however I am not sure where the wire I am holding goes. If anyone can explain what I need for this system to run I would appreciate it. [img] http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r97/BG528/HPIM0398.jpg[/img] Thanks, Dan
Last edited by Danspeed1; 09/02/2011 6:45 AM.
1946 Chevy Stylemaster Sedan - 216 6 Cylinder 1971 Chevelle SS 1995 Monte Carlo Z34 2005 Corvette Z51
| | |
| |
| |